Steel Poles & Hardware
There are unlimited variations in length, diameter and kN ratings for your steel pole requirements. Cables Australia is happy to work with you to design the most appropriate product to suit your project specifications.
Cables Australia steel poles are designed and manufactured in accordance with Australia Standard AS4600 for Cold Formed Steel Structures. Using a highly customised steel grade, Cables Australia can engineer steel poles to meet your project requirements.
Performance to maximise working life
- Hot dip galvanising is applied to the inside and outside of the pole, after holes are drilled. The hot dip galvanising product and process conforms with AS/NSZ 4680.
- Ground line corrosion protection is included on every pole 300mm above and 60mm below nominal ground line to insure in-ground performance.
- The use of steel poles helps to maintain the structural integrity of key assets during bushfires
- Steel pole’s resistance to wood rot, decay and termite attack help to increase the usable life
- Seam welded with a uniform diameter for ease of transportation
- Cylindrical, one-piece design ensures uncomplicated installation and eliminates the need to join separate sections
- Poles can be pre-drilled to enable easy installation of pole hardware
- Drawings and design specifications can be supplied upon request
- End caps, identification plates and mounting holes can be included to meet specific project requirements
- Steel poles are fully recyclable with an end of life salvage value which increases your return on assets
Delivery & Logistics
- All poles are engineered to suit your requirements and made to order
- Custom packaging ensures safe and secure transit of goods while minimising damage and reloading times
- Ask us about our range of delivery and storage options
Cables Australia makes powerline procurement easy!
Contact us to discuss your individual requirements.